Managing Risk with Legal Contracts
In this webinar, participants will learn how to communicate risk to their clients and protect their agency from loss of travel or business downturns. We all know that proper, compliant contracts protect us from liability. They can clarify the situation so that each contracting party will know what’s expected of them in return for what, and more. But do you really understand what’s in them and how they protect you? We will review several of the basic Agreements including Terms and Conditions, Pandemic Waiver, Planning Fee Agreement and the importance of a Credit Card Authorization and Travel Insurance Waiver.
- Recognize that contracts help set boundaries and expectations
- Increased knowledge on contracts
- Increased understanding of what each Agreement is used for and why
- Learn what your responsibilities are and what the responsibilities of your client are
- Recognize how contracts are essential to protecting yourself and your agency
- How to communicate risk to your clients
- Learn how to resolve disputes
- Learn how to communicate terms of the contracts to your clients
Sheila FolkTravel Industry Solutions Co-Founder and Partner
Sheila is one of the founders and guiding forces behind Travel Industry Solutions. She is a 15+ year hospitality industry executive with experience in travel agency operations, acquisition and retention strategies for hotels and tour operators, as well as product development. She has a proven track record in helping companies achieve 300% year-over-year revenue growth and most recently steered her own agency to $8 million in revenue in its first two years.