The Power of Virtual Tours as a New Sales Channel
Imagine that there would be the sales channel where you could be creating future demand for traveling, keep your clients engaged and loyal during these challenging times, and at the same time you could be supporting local communities on the destination and United Nations Sustainable Development Goals.
The good news is, that there is a sales channel just like this and it has it all. Online virtual tours. In this webinar, we will deep dive into the topic so you can start using this powerful tool yourself.
Maja Vanmierlo, head of impact at G-Guides, will give you the base knowledge about:
- What are online virtual tours and how they can be the perfect sales channel in these challenging times for the travel and tourism industry?
- Why are online virtual tours priceless tool and represent a great value for you and for your clients?
- How you can support sustainable development and UN Sustainable development goals with online virtual tours?
- Why the future demand in tourism will be all about sustainable tourism?
- How to get started with creating your own online virtual tours?
Maja VanMierloHead of Impact at G-Guides
I strongly and deeply believe that the art of traveling is the art of communication. Communication between different cultures and diverse people. My life mission is to understand the languages and cultures of the World, to connect the travelers with locals, to create meaningful and life lasting relations among different cultures and to interpret the unknown to the travelers of the World. After MSc in marketing and communication and Responsible Tourism Management at Leeds Beckett University in UK, where I dedicated my time to exploring the ways to implement the sustainability criteria in everyday tourist experiences. I am also WFTGA accredited trainer and I empower guides to be cultural connectors, sustainability communicators, unforgettable experience creators, educators and ambassadors of sustainable tourism for all. I share my passion and knowledge at G-Guides School for tourist guides with face-to-face and online training, courses, and consulting.