Travel Advisor MembershipFor a Single Travel Advisor
Everything you need, from unlimited templates, downloads, and trainings to dedicated service and support. Choosing this plan means you’ll be ready to start producing more professional marketing and attracting more travelers to your business.
The Travel Advisor Membership was created for travel professionals of all experience levels who are seeking guidance, support, and tools to improve their marketing. With so many affiliations, associations, and organizations out there claiming to provide true marketing support and training, we pride ourselves on truly delivering that promise through a very simple method:
Our first and foremost priority is to inspire you to feel confident and well put-together when it comes to your marketing. It’s a huge part of how you attract, win, and keep your business, so we see it as pretty important.
Because we aren’t a consortium or a host agency, we don’t deal with transactions and volume. And we don’t have favorites. That means you’ll always get the straight skinny from us without the spin or influence. Not that there’s anything wrong with that…?
There’s nothing worse than sitting through an hour-long webinar or training session, only to be left out in the middle of the wilderness with no idea what to do next. We equip you with everything you need to implement what you’ve learned immediately. Before you even leave the session.
Templates & Toolkits
All memberships come with immediate access to lots of downloadable goodies, professionally designed to help you create more marketing items, faster.
Examples of what you’ll see and be able to start customizing right away include:
- Pre-made Logo Design Kits to Brand Your Agency
- Business Cards, Letterhead, Envelopes to Polish Your Brand
- Form Letters to Improve Communication with Your Suppliers
- Email and Newsletter Templates to Wow Your Clients and Get You New Ones
- Pre-Scripted Social Media Posts for Facebook, Instagram, and LinkedIn
- Press Release Templates to Get You Noticed
- … Lots More to Explore!
Training & Education
TIMA conducts at least 2 intensive webinars per month, following a set editorial calendar. You can register for everything you like through the end of the year if you want! Probably a good idea since attendance is capped and sessions will likely fill very quickly. We’ll also be doing several workshops created for you to follow along with and create something incredible during the session.
Our options look like this:
- TIMA Talk Bi-Monthly Webinar Series | These sessions cover a variety of industry hot topics. These sessions are not intended as sales pitches – rather discussions about current industry trends, defining new approaches, and sharing success and failures. They’re informative and inspirational in nature.
- TIMA Monthly Marketing Workshop Series | These workshops are conducted live and you’ll watch and follow along onscreen as we show you exactly how to use certain marketing tools. The goal is to have you walk away from the session having created something impressive, from a landing page to a brochure or even a webinar of your own.
- TIMA Supplier Seminar Series | These sponsored sessions are led by the industry’s top suppliers. Topics, content, and messages are carefully screened by TIMA to avoid commercials. These are opportunities to take a deep dive into the marketing resources a supplier is offering to help you create more compelling sales content. They’re quite unique!
In addition to our educational webinars and trainings, you’ll have access to lots of premium members-only content from travel industry glossaries and information on all of the industry’s events to a seasonal sales and marketing calendar you can use to carefully plan your marketing efforts around peak sales seasons. You’ll love it!
Support & Service
Your membership comes with an initial brand consultation to talk about your marketing goals and ensure that you’ve got a plan that will take your agency exactly where you want it to go. You can choose Skype, Email, Telephone, or even an in-person consult, depending on where you are located.
Once you’ve got your plan underway, we’ll be here to ensure you’re able to adapt, adjust, and see results. We’re always a chat or an email away and are here to help you grow.
If you’re ready, we also have in-house marketing and design service providers who can design anything you need, from a custom logo to a fully functional website ready to book business.
TIMA is your one stop shop!
Product & Supplier Information
You’ll have access to lots of information to help you choose the right marketing partners – from industry suppliers across every segment to graphic and web designers, writers, bloggers, and more. We take the time to test drive products, learn the technology, and put our name on the reccomendations we give.
You’ll also have the opportunity to weigh in on your experiences, and help guide other agents who are looking for answers you may have. You can review products, marketing approaches, and more. It’s the beginning of a truly marketing-focused community with no other agenda than to help the travel industry evolve as a leader on the global marketing stage.
The TIMA Media Exchange
As a member, you’ll also have a login to the TIMA Media Exchange. Here, you’ll find thousands of videos, photos, and more that you can integrate into your marketing right away. There are no copyright issues to worry about, as we manage all of that for you. All you need to do is search, and you’ll have the ability to embed media in your emails, on your website, and of course in your social media posts. We’ll even reccommend the right hashtags to get you noticed! It’s all part of your membership with us!
“Marketing is telling the world you're a rock star. Content Marketing is showing the world you are one.”
Looking For Something a Little Bigger?
We also offer a Travel Agency Membership that will provide you with benefits for 5 additional travel advisors and a few more bells and whistles.