Travel Content Creator MembershipExpand Your Reach and Influence with Us!
TIMA can provide everything you need to create successful content for your business. With unlimited templates, downloads, and training resources, we are dedicated to providing you excellent service and support. By choosing this plan, you will be ready to start producing professional content to attract new clients, and start collaborating with travel sales professionals, industry suppliers, and much more. We will help you elevate your brand, as well as connect you to everything you need to expand your business and drive new revenues.
New Opportunities for Content Creators
We Are Looking For Content Creators To Host Our Upcoming August/September Elevate Series Webinars!
The Travel Industry Marketing Association (TIMA.travel) has partnered with the Travel Show Marketing Group (TravelSMG.com) to provide an ongoing series of education and training webinars to travel agents based on destinations and niche markets.
TripWriters.com will launch August 15, 2020, and we would like to include your blog at no charge.
TIMA is partnering with a new site that will allow travel agents and travel brands to more easily search for and connect with content creators. We are looking for content creators (bloggers, vloggers, podcasters) who focus on the travel industry with niche market and destination expertise.
The Travel Content Creator Membership was created for travel writers, bloggers, vloggers, and media professionals of all experience levels who are seeking guidance, support, and tools to improve their marketing. With so many affiliations, associations, and organizations out there claiming to provide true marketing support and training, we pride ourselves on truly delivering that promise through a very simple method of focusing on these 3 areas:
We align you with the travel agencies and brands who are seeking professional, polished content expertise to help power their marketing strategies.
The intermediary travel sales process can be a complex one – but we have innovated some pretty great ways to track and measure your contributions, so you can start building new revenue streams.
With so much industry confusion over the role influencers play in travel, we can ensure that you are exposed to the travel industry knowledge, training, and support required to differentiate your brand from those just selling followers.
Templates & Toolkits
All memberships come with immediate access to lots of downloadable goodies, professionally designed to help you create more marketing items, faster.
Examples of what you’ll see and be able to start customizing right away include:
- Email and Newsletter Templates to Wow Travel Industry Partners and Get You New Ones
- Pro Bios, Speaker Profiles, and More to Get You Noticed and Followed Throughout the Industry
- Travel Industry Terminology Cheat Sheets to Help You Speak the Travel Agent and Suppliers’ Language
- … Lots More to Explore!
Training & Education
TIMA conducts several intensive webinars per month, following a set editorial calendar. You can register for everything you like through the end of the year if you want! Probably a good idea since attendance is capped and sessions will likely fill very quickly. We’ll also be doing several workshops created for you to follow along with and create something incredible during the session.
Our options look like this:
- TIMA Talk Bi-Monthly Webinar Series | These sessions cover a variety of industry hot topics. These sessions are not intended as sales pitches – rather discussions about current industry trends, defining new approaches, and sharing success and failures. They’re informative and inspirational in nature.
- TIMA Monthly Marketing Workshop Series | These workshops are conducted live and you’ll watch and follow along onscreen as we show you exactly how to use certain marketing tools. The goal is to have you walk away from the session having created something impressive, from a landing page to a brochure or even a webinar of your own.
- TIMA Supplier Seminar Series | These sponsored sessions are led by the industry’s top suppliers. Topics, content, and messages are carefully screened by TIMA to avoid commercials. These are opportunities to take a deep dive into the marketing resources a supplier is offering to help you create more compelling sales content. They’re quite unique!
In addition to our educational webinars and trainings, you’ll have access to lots of premium members-only content from travel industry glossaries and information on all of the industry’s events to a seasonal sales and marketing calendar you can use to carefully plan your marketing efforts around peak sales seasons. You’ll love it!
Product & Supplier Information
You’ll have access to lots of information to help you choose the right marketing partners – from industry suppliers across every segment to graphic and web designers, other writers and bloggers, and more. We take the time to test drive products, learn the technology, and put our name on the recommendations we give.
You’ll also have the opportunity to weigh in on your experiences, and help guide other content creators who are looking for answers you may have. You can review products, marketing approaches, and more. It’s the beginning of a truly marketing-focused community with no other agenda than to help the travel industry evolve as a leader on the global marketing stage.
The TIMA Media Exchange
As a member, you’ll also have a login to the TIMA Media Exchange. Here, you’ll find thousands of videos, photos, and more that you can integrate into your content and marketing right away. There are no copyright issues to worry about, as we manage all of that for you. All you need to do is search, and you’ll have the ability to embed media in your emails, on your website, and of course in your social media posts. We’ll even recommend the right hashtags (not that you need it, but you never know) to get you noticed! It’s all part of your membership with us!
You can even use the platform to host and deliver your content! It’s lightning fast and easy to use.
If you’ve got a few years of content experience, and are looking to partner with some of the industry’s best travel sellers…